ICC kit is manufactured by Champion System. We have a wide selection of kit and accessories available. You can view the full range of ICC kit and accessories by visiting the Champion System online shop as outlined below. Delivery time on our kit is approximately 5-6 weeks after each order window is closed.
The Kit Shop is presently closed
The latest ICC Kit Order has arrived and can be collected from the Ilkley Moor Vaults on Thursday 9th March between 8pm and 10pm. If you cannot make the collection I would be most grateful if you could arrange for someone to collect it on your behalf if at all possible.
If you need an urgent jersey between these times please see the ICC Express Jersey Service below.
FULL DETAILS on HOW TO ORDER when the Kit Shop is open are shown below.
Pete Riley – ICC Kit Officer
ICC kit is ordered direct from Champion System, using the CS Direct ordering system – this works as follows:
1. You need to be a member of ICC
2. The ICC Kit Officer will announce when the next window opens for ordering (via the club website and Facebook page)
3. You need to login here – http://eucustom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/Default.aspx When you login to the CS Direct webpage you will see the following screen:
4. Please use the LEFT hand box RETURNING CUSTOMER (LOGIN HERE even if you logging in for the first time). First time login details are – Login: ilkleycc / Password: ilkleycckit. You will only have to login using this combination once. The next time you access the store just use your own personal email and password.
5. Once you have successfully logged into CS Direct, you will see the following screen:
6. Browse the online shop, you’ll find all the information you need on the site, including sizing, product details and options. It is easiest to use the tabs on the top of the proof pictures to narrow your choices.
7. Place your order, check out, and pay.
8. Orders will be held in the system until the order deadline, then they will be processed.
Please use the following link to access the sizing guides for the range of ICC kit garments available – http://champ-sys.co.uk/our-sizing
If you are still unsure, please make a comment on our Facebook page and you will likely find a friendly member willing to let you try his/hers to check you are ordering the correct size.
Information about the two chamois options (endurance and performance) can be found here – http://champ-sys.co.uk/custom/pages/chamois
Information about all the fabrics used across the full range of our kit can be found here – http://champ-sys.co.uk/cycling/our-fabrics
Help and Assistance
For help in using the CS Direct ordering portal, or, if you have a specific query about an ICC kit item or accessory, please contact Wayne Greenhalgh (CS Director and Cycling Product Specialist) by e-mail at the following address:
Champion System on Facebook
For anyone who’s interested in keeping up-to-date with the latest goings on with Champion System, they have a Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/championsystemukireland/?fref=ts
Pete Riley ICC Kit Officer email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to our core Champion System kit offering, we recognise that there will sometimes be occasions when our members need a jersey at short notice. With this in mind, we have formed a partnership with local business Spirit Cycling. Many of you will know Simon Warren (Director, Spirit Cycling), a member of ICC. For any members who would like an ICC jersey and can’t (for whatever reason) wait until the next kit order, Simon has the design templates for the ICC jersey and can produce an ‘Express Jersey’ for you in 15 days. The Express Jersey is available in standard BLACK, euro WHITE, short and long-sleeve, and also in a Roubaix fabric.
PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS
PLEASE NOTE: this is a JERSEY ONLY service. Please DO NOT ask Simon to produce any other items of ICC kit as these should be ordered in the usual way via the Champion System Online Ordering Portal when the kit shop opens.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to purchase an Express Jersey, you will need to contact Simon Warren / Spirit Cycling direct. Simon / Spirit Cycling will be responsible for all advice relating to the jerseys (e.g. sizing, fabrics, returns, etc) and will manage the service from order to delivery. Before initial purchase you will be able to try on a sample jersey to get the correct fit. These are available via Simon. Once fitted you can the purchase direct via the web site.
If you wish to enquire about the Express Jersey, or make a purchase, you can contact Simon / Spirit Cycling using the following contact details: